Navy SeaPort-e Program
Fairmount Automation became a prime contractor under the Navy’s SeaPort-e program in January 2007. The contract award (N00178-07-D-5060) has a three-year base period with one five-year award term and one additional two-year award term.
NAVSEA has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficientcy, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
The Fairmount Automation team is capable of providing a full range of capabilities in the following areas:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, Systems Engineering, and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- Configuration Management Support
- Quality Assurance Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
Fairmount Automation is committed to delivering high quality solutions for its customers. The Company has developed a Quality Assurance Process that guides all of its engineering activities.
For any inquiries about Fairmount Automation’s participation in the SeaPort-e program, please contact Mr. Robert Forlenza at (610) 356-9840.
|Task Order Number||Solicitation Number||Zone||Customer||Award Date||Downloads|
|N00178-07-D-5060-EHP1||N00024-07-R-3364||1||NSWC Carderock Division||9/22/2007||N00178-07-D-5060-EHP1|
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- Life Cycle Engineering
- McKean Defense Group
- Continental Tide Defense Systems