The Overwatch FDS supports a variety of Pull Stations (a.k.a Manual Call Points) including those that attach directly to the SLC and third-party devices that can interface to the SLC using a Contact Input Module.
Discovery Marine Waterproof Manual Call Point
The Discovery Manual Call Point is used to manually initiate an alarm signal on the fire detection system. It directly attaches to the SLC bus and includes an isolator for Class A/X networks.
- Suitable for weatherproof applications
- EN 54-11 & EN 54-17 Certified
- ABS Approved
- Resettable operating element
- 170° viewable LED
- XP95 & Discovery compatible
- Built-in SLC isolator
- Model 58200-976MAR
Third-Party Pull Stations
The following pull stations are examples of what can be used with Overwatch FDS. They require a Contact Input Module, such as the Marine or UL Mini Switch Input Module, be installed to connect to the SLC bus.
- Explosion Proof
- Double-action with Key Reset
- Solid corrosion-resistant construction
- Rated NEMA 4X for outdoor use
- Surface mount weatherproof backbox and gasket included
- Positive activation
- Edwards MPSR2-S45W-GE
- Single or Dual Action Screw
- Terminal Connections
- DC and AC Voltage Contact Ratings Gold
- Plated Alarm Contacts
- Surface or Weatherproof Back-box
- Deeper Back-boxes available to provide more space for wire and/or addressable module.
- Sigcom SG-42SK1